HI and Welcome ! There has been a real surge in FACEBOOK activity with ex AA members. Please join us if you want on FACEBOOK in the deprogramming page. I know some dont want to let their identity be known so we are keeping this blog going.
It is a different kind of communication.
No more hiding the truth about AA and NA anymore !
Hail to God and all those who are good that Actor, Elijah Wood is exposing sexual pedophiles in Hollywood.
This guy will be sitting next to you in a meeting and holding your hand.
By Norman Miller
Daily News Staff
Posted May. 16, 2016 at 8:08 PM
FRAMINGHAM – A Framingham man tried to force himself into an Edmands Road apartment on Sunday, threatening to kill the terrified residents as they clutched kitchen knives for protection, a prosecutor said Monday in Framingham District Court.
Police arrested Christopher Hagins, 36, at the Edmands House at 15 Edmands Road at 12:21 a.m., prosecutor Megan Fitzgerald said during Hagins’ arraignment.
The two tenants told police they were in their apartment when someone tried to force open the door. They said they armed themselves with kitchen knives in case he got in, and held the door shut until police arrived.
As Hagins tried to break down the door he screamed, “I’ll kill you. I know you,” Fitzgerald said.
When police arrived, they found Hagins punching and kicking the door. He refused to answer questions and when they tried to take him into custody, he struggled and appeared to be under the influence of alcohol or narcotics, the prosecutor said.
“When the officers spoke to the residents, they were both visibly shaking and crying,” Fitzgerald said. Hagins was a complete stranger, the residents told police.
One of tenants said she had seen Hagins late Saturday as she worked at a nearby gas station. According to a police report, Hagins acted bizarrely while buying cigarettes.
“He was saying, ‘Do we have a problem here … Oh, I definitely know you have a problem,’” Hagins was quoted as saying.
Hagins did not tell police why he was trying to get into the apartment. He had recently moved into the building.
Police charged Hagins with attempted burglary, threatening to commit a crime (murder), disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace and resisting arrest.
Hagins also had a Natick District Court warrant for driving under the influence of liquor and a Dedham District Court warrant that charged him with driving under the influence of liquor, driving to endanger, resisting arrest and speeding.
Fitzgerald asked Judge Jennifer Stark to hold Hagins on $1,000 bail and to order him to stay away from the alleged victims and to undergo random screenings for alcohol.
Probation officer Dave DiGiorgio also asked Stark to hold Hagins without bail, pending a probation violation hearing. He said he is going to recommend sending Hagins to jail. Hagins is on probation for drunken driving.
“It’s a scary police report,” said DiGiorgio. “I think he’s dangerous.”
Hagins’ lawyer, Charles Hughes, asked for his client’s release. He said Hagins has a minimal record, and is willing to cooperate with the rest of the conditions.
Stark ordered Hagins held without bail for the probation violation hearing and set $500 bail on the new case. She also ordered Hagins to drink no alcohol, be subject random alcohol tests and attend two Alcoholics Anonymous meetings a week. Judge Stark ordered Hagins to stay away from the alleged victims whom she said “are now terrified of you.”
» EVENTS CALENDAR
But what do they mean to me today some 5 years later. I know how AA and NA are killing people.
1. When a Doctor or a Pilot, Nurse or lawyer is extorted to AA for years on end. When A pilot has to play the AA game. ( AA was intended to be a place where the person came to AA on their own) some kill themselves.
2. When members drink or drug again and are shamed into they failed the program ( they didn’t work it hard or good enough ) ” Perhaps you need to do more service….is d=said very often. Also not true. But many cant bear the thought of going back and raising their hands and starting over.
3. Many are told by a sponsor or a stupid AA member that taking SSRI’s makes you not sober or clean. ( Utter nonsense) who do these people think they are ? Doctors?
4. Many are sexually harassed, raped or their children are molested. When the victim goes to the group, the groups says ” well, whats your part in it.( Victims have no part in people victims) Thats what Predators love about AA
5. The facts of what I now understand is that AA fails about 90-95 % who go.
6. There are violent offenders being sent to AA, and through Domestic Violence this leads to murder. Sometimes they have long criminal backgrounds. ( as for the case in the Petite Murders, they met in AA and then they targeted this family) I have posted the killers mug shots on this page at the top.
7. Suicide is a big killer in AA.
8. I think AA and NA are a huge cause in with Opiates deaths currently . Say a heroin addict goes to a meeting. He or she is told they can never drink a beer or smoke pot. They look around the room and see these creeps or assholes and think— GOD— I’d rather shoot heroin and or die then come to these meetings for the rest of my life.
9. AA can create binge drinking. SOUTH PARK did a great episode about this.
I am glad to be here to connect with Distributors, Broadcasters and other Doc film makers world wide.
HotDocs is the biggest Film festival and Market in North America.
No The 13th Step did not make it into the film festival, ( I was dealing with Breast Cancer) but it will be seen by over 25 Distributors and important decision makers on a one to one basis. It’s a short trip this time, but productive and I may get to see a film or two. Best thoughts to you all!
Monica aka massive