But what do they mean to me today some 5 years later. I know how AA and NA are killing people.
1. When a Doctor or a Pilot, Nurse or lawyer is extorted to AA for years on end. When A pilot has to play the AA game. ( AA was intended to be a place where the person came to AA on their own) some kill themselves.
2. When members drink or drug again and are shamed into they failed the program ( they didn’t work it hard or good enough ) ” Perhaps you need to do more service….is d=said very often. Also not true. But many cant bear the thought of going back and raising their hands and starting over.
3. Many are told by a sponsor or a stupid AA member that taking SSRI’s makes you not sober or clean. ( Utter nonsense) who do these people think they are ? Doctors?
4. Many are sexually harassed, raped or their children are molested. When the victim goes to the group, the groups says ” well, whats your part in it.( Victims have no part in people victims) Thats what Predators love about AA
5. The facts of what I now understand is that AA fails about 90-95 % who go.
6. There are violent offenders being sent to AA, and through Domestic Violence this leads to murder. Sometimes they have long criminal backgrounds. ( as for the case in the Petite Murders, they met in AA and then they targeted this family) I have posted the killers mug shots on this page at the top.
7. Suicide is a big killer in AA.
8. I think AA and NA are a huge cause in with Opiates deaths currently . Say a heroin addict goes to a meeting. He or she is told they can never drink a beer or smoke pot. They look around the room and see these creeps or assholes and think— GOD— I’d rather shoot heroin and or die then come to these meetings for the rest of my life.
9. AA can create binge drinking. SOUTH PARK did a great episode about this.