Posted in 13 Stepping, Exposing AA by Massive on April 24, 2013 Edit This
WARNING! If you did not know this fact:
- The Courts are sending these men to AA and NA
- The sexual predator is coming to AA and NA and are targeting vulnerable new woman
- Old timers are sexually harassing woman and teens. ( DO NOT SEND YOUR TEEN TO AN AA MEETING) try SMART RECOVERY, SOS, or Moderation.org instead. It’s safer.
- There is no one in charge at any 12 step meeting
- There is no trained facilitator at any meeting ( even though in some TV shows and FILMS they depict AA to be this way….its NOT!)
- A sponsor is just a lay person. They have no training. They may be nuts. They maybe a thief. They may be nice. They may be a rapist. They may be a thief.
- We are getting many complaints about controlling abusive sponsors and many are leaving now because of this.
- A young persons meeting is the same as any other meeting. Its just a name. Do not trust anyone with your under age minor.
- If you are a woman with small children do not trust an AA man with your toddlers. There are many pedophiles in AA now.
A GOOD RULE : TREAT AA and NA people like you would any other stranger. Do not give them a pass because they are sober in AA and preach a good talk. Do not trust them sooner then you would someone you meet in a grocery store. AA and NA members are not more spiritual then some knucklehead you might meet on the street.