We are seeking Nurses who want to come together and speak out and get justice for being forced to go to AA and to parrot its ideology as part of their punishment!
Many Nurses have never got into any trouble. Still they are made to attend 3 -5 meetings a weeks for 5 years for some .
Would you like to talk with us?
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many Nurses have been contacting me lately and are furious and want to sue and speak out and change this.
How long has this been going on.
How have they gotten away with it ?
Its a violation of AA’s tenants and traditions
Its a violation of our First Amendment Rights 9 separation of Church and State
This is an older but VERY Important STORY. Please listen to this podcast of Barry Hazle and John Heller his attorney. AMAZING story. Hazle VS B Crow Foote
- He complained to the counselors there.
- Then went over his head and complained to the program director
- Grieved through his parole officer
- asked what did he have to do to have his rights respected
- He was told to do a 602- a form for inmate grievances and attach a piece a paper with all his issues. His 602 was denied. Told he had to go back to prison.
- Understanding our 1st Amendment is key
- Found all the cases he could find that showed violations of 1 st amendment cases and treatment.
- He wrote down everything he could remember from start to finish. He feels it was key to winning the lawsuit. Documenting everything.
- The best thing that represents the problems he had with AA, is that they had issued you a Big Book ( WestCare – in Redding )
- They told him its spiritual not religious! Barry said “they mean the same damn thing “
- West Care get $4,000-$5,000 an inmate .
- The Establishment clause protects all people from any religious persuasion.
- Is there some type of state action involved? The State was requiring him to go . John Heller , attorney said.
- Is he compelled? Yes – the element to participate was present. That’s what the establishment clause protects us from.
- HAZELTON is a huge publishing huge arm for pushing AA literature.
- They went to trial in Sacramento in 2010. West Care was in the lawsuit. They only contracted with 12 step programs.
- They went to the next trial in the higher court. That Barry Was entitled to some sort of settlement.
- In discovery -They did hear from WEST CARE that 12 step was not religious. Not true. But they kept saying this.
- Chapter 4 in the Big Book The Agnostics.
- West Care is a non profit.
Dr Michael Langan has been extorted more then once to attend AA as if it were some special secret place in Doctor heaven.
I watched the entire video and was as outraged as I was the day he first told me his story back in 2013.
I hope to help get Media on this and expose and destroy these horrible organizations that are shoving AA nonsense down Doctor’s, Pilot’s, Nurse’s and Lawyers throats.
How are they in so much POWER?
How did this happen ? Marty MANN is one of the reasons.
Maybe this is why AA is so infested everywhere.
We need pilots to come forward who want to sue the FAA and their employers for forcing them to a religious cult and calling it treatment. Its illegal to do this. Even an employer can not legally do this yet it has become practice like in the HIMS program.
Please send me your confidential story or write here and use an alias handle. Nurses, Doctors and lawyers are also being forced to AA against their will.