FACT : AA is a 501c3. A non profit corporation.
Were you ever sexually Harassed by an AA member? Male or female….its happens to both.
Were you ever sexually assaulted by an AA member?
Were you ever ripped off financially by an AA or NA member?
Were you a child who was molested by an AA member or someone pretending to be.
Did you have a family member murdered by an AA member. Here are some ideas and suggestions. How would you handle ethos if this were the RED CROSS, The Boy Scouts, or the Catholic Church?
1. Document everything in writing.
2. Send letters to AA NY Headquarters and then report them to The State Attorney General Office in NY and in your state.
Send letters to your local AA office and Delegate. Keep records of all phone calls and conversations and what AA in NY and WHAT AA people say to you in your state.
3. Where you ever sexually harassed when you were “In service to AA” meaning a AA leader, Secretary, GSR, DCM , coffee maker, Treasurer. If you were harassed while in service, you are then a Volunteer for the NON profit of alcoholics anonymous in many forms it takes on, and you can now be under the sexual harassment laws we have in the US for work. When you are volunteering you are officially working.
Once involved in AA as a treasure or secretary did AA in NY ever solicit you for money?
4. IF a crime occurs in AA or in its culture of by an AA or NA member, please go to the police and rape and crisis. Be prepared for an AA member to be working there. You may need to explain to some professionals, including a detective, police , or lawyer, that there are no leaders or anyone in charge in an AA meeting ….all the members who get the 300k a year are in a big ivory tower in NY CITY on Riverside Drive.
5. Call your local officials and Newspapers and see if anyone will tell your story.
6. Start your own blog and tell us about it.
7. Write letters to churches that hold meetings and warn them about sexual predators being sent there.
8. Be prepared psychologically that at every turn in exposing AA you may encounter an AA member in hiding. They are everywhere. Some even no longer go to meetings and keep it secret, but they are still promoting their anonymous agenda.
9. Some people have never even been to an AA meeting but tell you that it is great.
10. Write letters to TV shows who misrepresent AA and say its something great and tell them “your story.”
11. Write emails and letters to shows like FRONTLINE- CNN- MSNBC- HBO- VICE- asking them to expose what happened to you .
btw VICE IS DOING A piece now. It resurrected itself. 🙂