As a long time ex AA member I HIGHLY recommend you DO NOT send your children to any 12 step rehab or sober living. AA is 95 % fail rate.
- The FBI is cracking down and investigating Insurance Fraud for SOBER LIVING
- Ask what credentials those working there have.
- Treatment does not take place in SOBER Living.
- Sober Living has NO DOCTOR – its a house that is over priced where your children may be treated like they are in prison
- In CA and Pennsylvania no background checks happen in those rehabs.
- Even and IOP Intensive outpatient may just be More AA – Big Book Studies and watching bad AA propaganda Movies like 28 days with Sandra Bullock.
- Body Brokering and Kickbacks are going on all over the USA with rehab and Sober Living Fraud.
- Being an AA member does not make one an expert on anything except their own drinking, drugging, failures and success.
- Criminals can be also sent to your kids soner living.
- Heroin may be swirling around and in those rehabs and sober livings. Your child is better off coming home to YOU.
- Please research and Attend Craft for families. Stay away from Al ANON.
- AA members are not experts and have NO TRAINING! Do not listen to them unless they prove to be trusted. Men who are intersted in your sons may be pedophiles.
- Your teens should NEVER go to AA or NA meetings without YOU!
CONTACT us at email@example.com for questions or concerns.