Get your copy digitally of The 13th Step at red hot prices. $1.99 rent for (72 hours) $5.99 to buy.
This is an older but VERY Important STORY. Please listen to this podcast of Barry Hazle and John Heller his attorney. AMAZING story. Hazle VS B Crow Foote
- He complained to the counselors there.
- Then went over his head and complained to the program director
- Grieved through his parole officer
- asked what did he have to do to have his rights respected
- He was told to do a 602- a form for inmate grievances and attach a piece a paper with all his issues. His 602 was denied. Told he had to go back to prison.
- Understanding our 1st Amendment is key
- Found all the cases he could find that showed violations of 1 st amendment cases and treatment.
- He wrote down everything he could remember from start to finish. He feels it was key to winning the lawsuit. Documenting everything.
- The best thing that represents the problems he had with AA, is that they had issued you a Big Book ( WestCare – in Redding )
- They told him its spiritual not religious! Barry said “they mean the same damn thing “
- West Care get $4,000-$5,000 an inmate .
- The Establishment clause protects all people from any religious persuasion.
- Is there some type of state action involved? The State was requiring him to go . John Heller , attorney said.
- Is he compelled? Yes – the element to participate was present. That’s what the establishment clause protects us from.
- HAZELTON is a huge publishing huge arm for pushing AA literature.
- They went to trial in Sacramento in 2010. West Care was in the lawsuit. They only contracted with 12 step programs.
- They went to the next trial in the higher court. That Barry Was entitled to some sort of settlement.
- In discovery -They did hear from WEST CARE that 12 step was not religious. Not true. But they kept saying this.
- Chapter 4 in the Big Book The Agnostics.
- West Care is a non profit.
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray announced his resignation hours after a fifth accuser, a cousin, said Murray molested him when he was a child. Murray maintains he has never abused anyone.
For five months, Seattle Mayor Ed Murray rejected calls for his resignation amid allegations he sexually abused teens decades before entering politics.
But Murray couldn’t withstand a devastating new allegation from within his own family.
- Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigns after fifth child sex-abuse allegation
- Murray’s cousin accuses him of child molestation
- Man who sued Murray over alleged sex abuse wants millions from the city
- Accuser drops lawsuit against Seattle mayor
- Murray won’t seek second term: ‘It tears me to pieces to step away’
- Lawsuit alleges Murray sexually abused troubled teen in 1980s
- Meet Lincoln Beauregard, the lawyer for Mayor Murray’s accuser
- ‘He knows my name’: Accuser speaks out
- Why we’re not allowing reader comments
- Podcast: How our story came together
He announced his resignation Tuesday, hours after news emerged that a younger cousin was publicly accusing Murray of molesting him in New York in the 1970s.
I have been working on a sizzle reel to sell a show to a major network . We decided to do this after a few people came forward to me to shed light on the corruption in these Rehab /Sober Living places in Florida and in California. Local and National Newspapers are reporting on this corruption.
The FBI is on to them . Chris Bathum is in jail awaiting trial. Soverigh was raided but still open and operating. The FBI raided and shut down many places in Florida. The young people are dying in many of these phony 12 step based Rehabs and Sober Living.
First off they have NO OVERSITE, especially in California. If you look up who over sees them you will see they are under The Health Department. The Description says they are NON MEDICAL. SO… Why is our insurance paying for NON Medical 12 step ideology from 1935?
There are many more places. ABOVE IT ALL in Lake Arrowhead is under a close watch. ( I will add links later tonight )
I am speaking to you as a parent.
DO NOT SEND your children or loved ones to 12 step based places. Do not send them on to sober living after REHAB. LET THEM COME HOME TO YOU. YOU can help more then many of these places who are making Millions of dollars.
CALL The Center for Motivation and Change https://motivationandchange.com/created by JEFF FOOTE in NYC, or read his book Beyond Addiction, Steven Slate, St Judes Retreats https://www.saintjuderetreats.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsv_GmdOe1gIVDAtpCh1WzAotEAAYASAAEgIuwfD_BwEin NY, The Center for Optimal Living http://centerforoptimalliving.com/ headed by Andrew Tartarsky. In San Diego call Tom Horvath @ Practical Recovery. https://www.practicalrecovery.com/
CALL Dr Marc Kern, Dr Adi Jaffe and Dr Emily Cavell in Los Angeles for PhD’s that are trained in non 12 step help and in Harm Reduction and Moderation Techniques.
Head to a SMART Recovery Meeting, Moderation Management, SOS, Women for Sobriety and Craft for families.
If you as a family member and need help they can guide you as well. They know and can teach you and your loved one CBT, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Motivational Interviewing.
Non 12 step.com created by Mary Ellen Barnes and Ed Wilson is great for professionals who need complete privacy. https://www.non12step.com/
Please ask many questions. Do not believe what is on their website for these 12 step based places.
Most people can detox in 3-10 days. Most people get well on their own. Some need help. .
JUST so you know who is also sitting next to you in a meeting. He has been violent before. WHY dont these men do time in prison? WHAT the heck is wrong with our lawyers? Not all lawyers , but this is a game they play .
by David Linton / THE SUN CHRONICLE
ATTLEBORO — A city man has been charged with shoving a sonogram down his pregnant girlfriend’s throat and punching her in the stomach during an argument at his apartment.
Jonathan Gaidelis, 27, of 798 Park St., was ordered held in jail without bail Thursday after a dangerousness hearing in Attleboro District Court.
His lawyer, Nicolas Gordon of Mansfield, pleaded for Judge Steven Thomas to release his client with a GPS monitoring bracelet and other conditions.
“This is a person who vehemently maintains his innocence,” Gordon said.
Gaidelis’ 24-year-old girlfriend, who is 19 weeks pregnant, testified the alleged Sept. 5 incident on was the last in a string of physical abuse she suffered at the hands of Gaidelis.
The woman testified Gaidelis accused her of cheating on him before he ripped up the sonogram and tried to shove it down her throat. He then began assaulting her, she testified.
“He punched me in the stomach,”she said.
The woman then said he threw her on the bed and got on top of her before he eventually allowed her to leave the apartment. The woman managed to text her mother, who called 911.
The woman was treated at Sturdy Memorial Hospital for abdominal pain and was released after being medically cleared, according to her testimony and a police report.
During cross examination, she acknowledged she never reported any previous assaults, including once when he allegedly choked her, and took him back. She said she agreed to reunite with Gaidelis on previous occasions when he told her he was attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
I was talking with a journalist who was not from here. He went to USC School of Journalism . He is working on a piece to expose some things.
He told me that he had to get out of LA …it is filled with so many cults.
OK Monica you are not playing the strongest card against AA,people do get mugged in grocery stores and bars and all those other places they even get hit upon in church,ministers and priests take advantage of there power over children,so the dynamics in that regard have some similarities ,I use to hear that argument from AA people all the time,when I would bring up the Karla Brada case,the AA people”s argument was always, ,that could have happened in a church,yes it could, and that has happened in a church, however here is the argument you need to make,the priest or minister or bar owner or grocery store owner did not go to a judge and say send the offender to my church or my bar or my grocery,AA goes to the judges and says mandate the offender to AA and we will monitor there attendance,it is written in the AA pamphlet on working with the courts that any AA member may go to a judges and tell him to mandate offenders to AA..I have often wondered if the Brada attorny played that card and if not why?
,I have heard you touch on it but the strongest argument is the fact that it is written in the AA doctrine to approach the judges therefor initiating and enabling the offender,therefor AA plays a role in any crime committed against anyone attending AA,if there is one argument that will take AA down I believe that is it,there in lies the liability,it would likely take some sort of class action lawsuit ,maybe some up and coming young attorney to organize it,I have spoken to a few judges,but they wont admitt any wrong doing because the jails are full and they just want to get re elected by showing they are working with AA to curb drug and alcohal abuse.
Monica “- Thank you for pointing this out. I have already seen this but your specific point of view is helpful in Legal terms. Thank you. I have written this rebuttle so many times but it does take simplifying it and tossing it back in the perfect layer of words. Connecting each dot to dot – but as you say. ” from AA to the courts ” not blaming the courts. “
of an adult woman while she was intoxicated, said Senior Deputy District Attorney Erik Nasarenko.
Two women pressed charges. There were many other women they reported to me out side the Courthouse today in Ventura. Will you come forward? contact us here.
Malibu, Newhall, Ventura County, Alcoholics Anonymous
TODAY I went out to VENTURA and witnessed this. The DA did a great job. So did the Judge. The Jury found him guilty on both counts.
A jury found a Newbury Park man guilty of sexually assaulting two women he met through Alcoholics Anonymous programs.
After about a two-week trial in Ventura County Superior Court, jurors on Thursday voted unanimously and found William Beliveau, 64, guilty of one felony count of sexual penetration of an adult woman while she was intoxicated, said Senior Deputy District Attorney Erik Nasarenko.http://www.vcstar.com/story/news/2017/07/28/newbury-park-man-found-guilty-sexual-assault/518641001/
Join host Monica Richardson for a 1 hour show where ex steppers can air their grievances in a way that most likely would never be possible.